1. You need a negative c*vid test w/in the last 72 hours. The test must be administered by one of their partners.
2. Upload your negative test to the safety website. [https://travel.hawaii.gov/#/]
3. At the gate before you leave, you'll check in with airline representatives who will make sure you have the proper documentation completed.
3. Fill out the health questionnaire online for the first 10 days you’re on the island to report any symptoms. [https://travel.hawaii.gov/#/]
4. Do all the things ya know to do to stay healthy. #wearyourmask #keep6ftawayfromothers #washyourhands
x Sasha x
Hi there! I'm Sasha and I'm the girl behind The Site Seeker. Welcome to my little corner of the internet. Here you will find every reason to pack your bags and travel. As a flight attendant and all around travel enthusiasts I love sharing a little look into my world.